Director, Digital Media
As STEMHub Foundation’s Director of Digital Media you are primarily responsible for strengthening the online presence of STEMHub Foundation to increase brand awareness & showcase all our activities through effective social media strategies and campaigns.
The Director of Digital Media will be a part of the Board of Directors for a two-year renewable term, unless otherwise decided. This is also a voluntary unpaid board role and between 2 - 5 hours commitment per week is required.
- The Director of Digital Media will work with volunteer Social Media Managers and Creative Designers and Content writers to come up with digital strategies to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities.
- Exploring innovative ways to address research & strategic questions and use insights to drive the development of the STEMHub Foundation online brand.
- Responsible for content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on the website(s), and encourages audience participation.
- Work with volunteer social media managers to develop new ideas and concepts for social media content. Manage Social media projects, events, and communities.
- Collaborate with other departments (IT, Communications teams) to manage the brand’s online reputation.
- Certificate Diploma or degree in Digital Marketing or Communications Marketing qualification preferred.
- Experience 3 years’ experience in an interactive marketing capacity.
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Experience managing a team of social media managers and creative designers.
If you are interested in applying, please email the following to STEMHub Foundation at:
. 1-2 page resume and 1-2 page letter of interest which answers the following questions:
- What is your connection to and involvement with underserved communities such as (BIPOC communities)?
- Why are you interested in joining the STEMHub Foundation, Board of Directors?
- What experience and expertise do you feel you could contribute to the Board and Organization in general or in relation to the following strategic areas of Audit and Finance, Legal, Corporate and Government Relations, Human Resources and STEM Program Planning?